As I move from place to place, from moon to moon, to the main land and then back to the outer rims again, like the female wanderer that I am, my little sterling bracelet follows. On it, scratched by what appears by a pocket knife are the words "Kas". The little bracelet is an integral part of my little luggage.
Origins are important. People need to know the beginnings since they cannot know the end.
I know this for a fact. If I had cashed in lindens for each person, replicant, dragon who ever asked me: "Where do you come from?" I would be a millionaire by now. I would own my boat, my castle, my underground antinuclear compound and my garden of magical herbs.
I would probably have also had the funds to ask scientists to search for the potion which could bring my memories back. I have so few of them and the ones that comes to the surface do in a haphazardly way, like small marbles rolling all over the place, no pattern, no logic, no structure.
Kas. It's origins. But this is all I know. Wish I could find out more.
Owning one's past is the present understood. At least, some.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment